Research project to keep track of established, and emerging ways of defining APIs such as Swagger, API Blueprint, and RAML. I am also working to include information about media types, schemas, and other ways to define the value APIs bring to table. You can find news I've curated, organizations doing interesting things, some of the common building blocks I've identified, and open source tooling in this research repo.
- Convert API documentation into formats such as Swagger API Blueprint and RAML from within Postman
- This could be the year for Issas bill requiring open standardized financial data format
- Access OData From Microsoft Power BI
- FHIR is No Longer Just a Concept
- How Allscripts is collaborating and encouraging use of FHIR