Research project to keep track of established, and emerging ways of defining APIs such as Swagger, API Blueprint, and RAML. I am also working to include information about media types, schemas, and other ways to define the value APIs bring to table. You can find news I've curated, organizations doing interesting things, some of the common building blocks I've identified, and open source tooling in this research repo.
- AWS Config Rules Adds AWS CloudFormation Templates and a Test Mode for Rule Authoring
- CommonWell First to Use Argonaut Project FHIR Specifications
- A Guide to JSONLD for Beginners
- PSD2 Marks the Beginning of an Era of Secure Payment
- UNESCO Thesaurus published with Semantic Web standards OpenSource software